The master-planned community of Bridgeland in Cypress, TX is naturally beautiful. Totaling 11,400 acres when complete and more than 3000 acres dedicated to nature in the form of lakes, trails, and parks, there is a park seemingly around the corner from every home within Bridgeland. As a matter of fact, the master plan purposefully made sure no home is more than 0.25 miles from any park. With multiple pools, splash pads, playgrounds, miles of hiking and biking trails, and year around events, Bridgeland is a great place to raise a family. Included below are homes for sale in Bridgeland.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Bridgeland listings come on the market.
Large Homes and Lots For Sale in Cypress, Texas Larger lot neighborhoods in the area ... Read more
Upcoming Open Houses Cypress, Texas Area Looking for something to do this weekend? Cy-Fair Real ... Read more
Dunham Pointe is a 1327 acre master-planned community in Cypress, TX just south of Hwy 290 between ... Read more
Bridgeland Home Statistics
BRIDGELAND AMENITIES AND EVENTS
When complete, Bridgeland boasts that it will have over 60 miles of trails winding around lakes, parks, and Cypress Creek. Lakeland Village, the first of 4 villages to be built in Bridgeland, already has over 15 miles of trails.
LAKELAND VILLAGE CENTER
- 6 acre park area / community center
- 6000+ SF community center includes full-time activities director, meeting rooms, and a small gym
- Resort style swimming pool:
- 2 waterpark-type slides
- 2 diving boards
- 6-lane junior olympic swimming pool which is home to the swim team, the Bridgeland Barracudas.
- A play pool which includes a volleyball net
- Kiddie pool
- Splash pad
- Covered picnic tables and grills
- 2 lighted tennis courts
- Canoe and paddle boats to take out on Lake Bridgeland
LAKELAND VILLAGE PARK
- 20 acre park
- Fenced dog park
- Skate park
- Lighted basketball court
- Year around heated lap pool
- Fishing pier
- Spray park
- 4 lighted tennis courts
- Walking trails
- Open playfields
- Other parks within Bridgeland include:
- OAK MEADOW PARK – Park built around Cypress Creek with a frisbee / disc golf course, kayak / paddle boat rentals, volleyball, and events
- FESTIVAL PARK – Near Lakeland Village Center houses events such as the 4th of July concert, Bridgeland Triathlon, and more
- SHORES PARK – Open park great for throwing a football or playing frisbee
- TREE HOUSE PARK – Home of a 2-story play house built within a grove of old oak trees
- Nature Fest
- Howl-o-Ween Fest
- 4th of July Fireworks
- Christmas in the Park
- Much, much more….
HOMES IN BRIDGELAND
Bridgeland already has over 2000 homes and is estimated to have about 20,000 homes when development is complete.
Here is some information about homes built so far:
- Year Built: From 2006 – Present
- Size Range: 1200 SF – 8000 SF
- Lot Size Range: 3000 SF – 22,000 SF
- Price Range: $250,000 – $1M+
- David Powers Homes
- D.R. Horton
- Hallmark Homes
- Highland Homes
Bridgeland boasts some of the best schools in Cy-Fair ISD ranking #3 in the Top 20 Cypress Neighborhoods Ranked By Schools.
Here are those schools with the 2015 “Children at Risk” ranking for (1) Houston area overall; (2) Cy-Fair ISD; (3) Cy-Fair ISD for that school level (elementary, middle, or high school):
- Pope Elementary School (#18, #2, #2)
- Wells Elementary School (opened Fall 2017)
- Smith Middle School (#55, #13, #4)
- Cy-Ranch High School (#33, #7, #1)
Hear from our past clients:
I would highly recommend Cy-Fair Real Estate to anyone looking to buy or sell a home. We had a great experience with selling our home and buying a new one.